donderdag 22 november 2018

My favourite place


I think we all have a favourite place to be. For some it is at home on the couch, for some it is their bed and for some it is outside. Back home I have a favourite place, it's at the riverside, most of the time I go there when I take a walk with my dog. I just sit there and watch the river and the nature and just enjoy being outside. Here in Finland I also found my favorite place. It's a rock by the Littoinen lake. If you go really early in the morning on a sunny day, you can enjoy sitting in the sun there and just relax. It is a silent place and the lake is beautiful in the sunlight, a perfect place to relax and enjoy the beautiful nature of Finland.

It is also a perfect place to spot the aurora, but unfortunately I haven't seen it from there.





Puhua myƶhemmin
Emma





1 opmerking:

  1. Een heel mooi plekje Emma! Wat leuk, dat we er nu ook zelf geweest zijn❤️
    xx ma

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Time to say goodbye

26 December 2018 Our suitcases are packed, our rooms are cleand and we are ready to leave. Tomorrow Aniek and I go back to the Netherlands,...