zaterdag 24 november 2018

Public transport

In the Netherlands we have pretty good public transport, but most of the time we use our bike to get to our destination.
Here in Turku a lot of people use the bike but also a lot use the bus. I have a bike here but most of the time I go with the bus. I go to school with the bus, go to the citycentre with the bus, go to the store with the bus, go the gym with the bus. I just go everywhere with the bus. It is pretty good arranged here with the busses, you almost can get everywhere with the bus, so it is really easy. And if you go for a longer journey you can also take the train. Last weekend I took the train for the first time here to get from Helsinki to Turku. It was a little bit different than back home. We just get in the train and sit wherever we want, but here you get a seat. So the first time going with the train it was hard to find the right place. But I did and it was actually quite comfortable.

So traveling isn't really hard and there are a lot of options to travel from place to place.

Puhua myƶhemmin
Emma

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Time to say goodbye

26 December 2018 Our suitcases are packed, our rooms are cleand and we are ready to leave. Tomorrow Aniek and I go back to the Netherlands,...