woensdag 21 november 2018

Visitors from home

In my previous post, my family wrote something about their time here in Finland. So I'm not gonna explain tell that all again.
But as you read, my parents and brother came over for a weekend. I was really looking forward to this weekend.
We spend the weekend in Helsinki and I showed them all the nice places there and let them taste the best Finnish pastries.We also found some places, that were new to me
I also showed them Turku, the place where I study, and let them see my favourite place to relax.
It was a really nice weekend with beautiful weather and I enjoyed the time we had with eachother.

See you in 36 days!








Puhua myƶhemmin
Emma

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Time to say goodbye

26 December 2018 Our suitcases are packed, our rooms are cleand and we are ready to leave. Tomorrow Aniek and I go back to the Netherlands,...