woensdag 19 september 2018

Hyvää syntymäpäivää



Well happy birthday to me!
Last week it was my 19th birthday, to be exact it was the 16th of september.
This was kind of a weird day, it didn't really feel like my birthday. Probably cause I usually cellebrate my birthday with family and friends. So not having them around just felt weird. And I have to say, this was the first day I really missed home.  My parents and friends did sent me postcards and presents, that gave me a bit of a birthday feeling. So if you read this thankyou so much, loveyou all! And also a special thanks to Aniek for the sweet present ♡
Although I didn't celebrate it with my family this year, I had a real fun night out with Aniek and Leah, so I kind of cellebrated it here In Finland, with some drinks ofcourse:)

Hei hei
Emma











Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Time to say goodbye

26 December 2018 Our suitcases are packed, our rooms are cleand and we are ready to leave. Tomorrow Aniek and I go back to the Netherlands,...