woensdag 19 september 2018

Moi!



What we would say, Hello!
So this was one of the first Finnish words I learned, well this one is easy for me cause this is how we sometimes greet eachother back home. For now enough about the language, I will come back to it later on.

Well where should I start? My first post... It's now almost four weeks ago that we arrived in Turku, Finland about 1635 km away from home. Looking back on these four weeks, a lot has happend. but I will write about that in an other post.

On this blog I will post about my trips, my experiences and all of my adventures here in Finland, so kind of just a braindump place where I can write about anything.
And also important, I write this a little bit for a course I am following, so I can get my ECTS :)

So I hope you will enjoy reading about my adventures and experiences in Finland.

Moimoi,

Emma

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Time to say goodbye

26 December 2018 Our suitcases are packed, our rooms are cleand and we are ready to leave. Tomorrow Aniek and I go back to the Netherlands,...