maandag 5 november 2018

Love my Friends 💓

As I wrote in my previous post, my friends came over. They told me on my birthday that they would come here to Turku. Since I knew it (16 september) I was counting down, especially the last 3 weeks before they came. 

They were here for a few days. On tuesday they came, so I picked them up from the airport. At the moment I saw them I was so happy, and I realised how much I missed them. On our way to the appartment we had already so much to talk about. It felt so good to speak to them in real-life, instead of whatsapp or skype. The first night we ate a pizza and we have been talking all night long.

Wednesday
We did some sightseeing in Turku and some shopping in Turku. I also showed them my appartment here. And took them to my favourite place here, the lake. We were really lucky, cause the weather, it were some sunny days.
Thursday
Turku is not that big, so I thought it would be nice to go to Helsinki and do some sightseeing there. So that is what we did, after a busride of 2 hours we arrived in Helsinki. In Helsinki I showed them the highlights of the city and ofcourse we did some shopping, cause Helsinki is a great city for a shoppingday.






Friday
This was already the last day they were here. The days went by so quickly, and I was a bit sad they had to leave already. But it is only 52 more days till I'm home again. I had some amazing days with my friends here, I'm really happy they came over! And I actually can't wait to see them again.

Puhua myöhemmin
Emma

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Time to say goodbye

26 December 2018 Our suitcases are packed, our rooms are cleand and we are ready to leave. Tomorrow Aniek and I go back to the Netherlands,...