donderdag 1 november 2018

Back again

Hey all, It has been a while since I wrote something on this blog. So this is a small summary of what I have been doing this month.

I had to finish my last week of practice on my second practical place. This practice was on a arthroplasty surgery ward. On this ward they do knee, hip and shoulder replacement. I also got the opportunity to see a knee surgery, what was really nice.
After I finished my practice there, I had a week off. I haven't done much in that week. Just a working out a little bit, whatch some series and movies on Netflix and just relax.

7th october
On the 7th of october there was something amazing. We saw the aurora!
¨It is at our building!¨ I opened my curtains, and yes there it was, The Aurora! Right there in front of building. I just couldn't believe what I saw.
I think we stood on the balcony for almost half an our, watching this magical light phenomenon. 



After my week off, I had to go to a new place for my practical. This was at the children infection ward. It was only 1 week, so really short. But I think this was the best place to end. I was never really sure about where I want to work after I graduate. But after this week in the children hospital, I'm pretty sure I want to work on a children ward. Ofcourse it can change but It was so nice to work with the children. I'm really glad I got the chance to work on a children ward here in Finland.

So now I finished all my practices and I passed for all of them :) The rest of the time here I will go to school to follow some classes.

I had another week off and this week my friends from home came over, but I will write another post about that. 



Puhua myƶhemmin
Emma

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Time to say goodbye

26 December 2018 Our suitcases are packed, our rooms are cleand and we are ready to leave. Tomorrow Aniek and I go back to the Netherlands,...