dinsdag 18 december 2018

Only 1 weeks left!

Time flies when you're having fun! School is done and now we only have 1 week(!) left here in Finland. This weekend we went to Kaunas in Lithuania and today we are finally going to Lapland!!!
From the beginning I'm looking forward to go to Lapland. It has always been my number 1 bucketlist thing and now we are really going there. We already have a lot of things planned we are going to do there, I'm so excited to go! We come back from Lapland on the 24th and on the 27th we are finally going back home.
Looking back, time was going by so fast and we have done so much here and we had so much fun. All the trips we did, the parties here, meeting new people etc. I would say an experience of a lifetime. But I'm also really looking forward to go home again, and to see all my friends and family again.

Puhua myƶhemmin
Emma

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Time to say goodbye

26 December 2018 Our suitcases are packed, our rooms are cleand and we are ready to leave. Tomorrow Aniek and I go back to the Netherlands,...