zondag 11 november 2018

Only 6 weeks left

I'm already 2,5 month here in Turku, Finland. Time went by so fast. Ofcourse sometimes days are a bit hard and you miss home. But we do so many fun things and see so many things I would never have missed. And I'm looking forward to the trips we are going to make. There is one trip we are really looking forward to, our trip to Lapland! We will go to Lapland in 5 weeks, one of the last weeks we will be here. So a good final trip to end this exchange with. But that is in 5 weeks, so till then we have the time to do so many other fun things.
But how is it to live in Finland. Well Finland is a beautifull country, before I came here I wouldn't choose to come here for a holiday or whatever, but I have changed my mind about that. It is a really peacefull country and  Finland's nature is beautiful. The people here are really sweeet, yes, they are shy and also a bit quiet, but always willing to help you. And some just start talking to you, and even though you say you don't speak Finnish, they just continue. That's especially with the older people, but I think that is just sweet. In cultural way, Finland is quite the same as The Netherlands. The only thing is the language that is really hard. I have to say I can understand some words they say now and I can introduce myself to people, but it is still hard.

I've seen a little bit of Finland in these two months and I really want to explore more of this beautiful country. There are only 6 (and a few days) more weeks left till we are going home again and it feels like we have to do and see so many things.
I will keep you updated about all the things we do here :)

Puhua myƶhemmin
Emma

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Time to say goodbye

26 December 2018 Our suitcases are packed, our rooms are cleand and we are ready to leave. Tomorrow Aniek and I go back to the Netherlands,...