vrijdag 28 september 2018

Puhun Suomi?

Moi/Hei/Terve/Tervetuola
Mitä kuuluu? Minä olen Emma, minä 19,  minä puhun Hollanti ja Englanti ja vähän Suomi. Well that is probably most of what I've learned.
I knew it before we got here, but this language is so hard. You just can't compare it to any other language like English or Dutch. And not everyone here speaks English what makes it really hard to explain what you want.
When I first came here I couldn't even say hello to someone or thank someone. Maybe it's just me but I feel a bit rude when I can't say hello or thankyou in their language. But I started my Finnish lessons 2 weeks ago, so now I can greet someone, thank someone and I can introduce myself. Yes there is some progress and we have still a few lessons to go. So maybe after all the lessons I can have a little conversation in Suomi with someone, or order a pizza ;)

Puhua myöhemmin
Emma

1 opmerking:

  1. Lieve Emma, wat leuk om je blogs te lezen en je ook op deze manier te kunnen volgen. Mooie stukjes. xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Time to say goodbye

26 December 2018 Our suitcases are packed, our rooms are cleand and we are ready to leave. Tomorrow Aniek and I go back to the Netherlands,...